Mountain Boulevard Montessori School offers a full-day only Montessori program for children ages 2.0 years – 6.0 years enrolling students on a first-come, first-served basis.
The school is open Monday-Friday from 7:30am – 5:30pm (holiday schedule) and offers a year-round curriculum. We do not: keep a student waiting list, have an enrollment deadline or conduct student enrollment interviews. Upon enrollment, students are evaluated to find the appropriate classroom level based on the student’s developmental and academic levels.
- We ask that parents do the following when considering enrollment at Mountain Boulevard Montessori School:
- Schedule a personal tour to see our school environment or
- View our online virtual tour
- We recommend viewing all pertinent information on our website to become familiar with the Montessori method and to make the most informed enrollment decision for your child's educational needs
- If you would like to reserve a position for your child at Mountain Boulevard Montessori School, we require full completion of the following items (as we do not maintain a waiting list)
- Completed Enrollment Application (available in PDF)
- Date your child will begin school
- Up-to-date immunizations and list of allergies from your child's doctor
- Application fee of $50.00 (non-refundable)
- One month's tuition deposit (non-refundable, to be used the last month of your child's attendance at the school (Please refer to the current school tuition schedule))
- Yearly material fee of $150.00 (non-refundable) due every September, can be pro-rated based on what month the child begins school.
- We offer a 5% sibling discount off the lower tuition